Wednesday, 16th November, 2016 - 11:42
Never worry about losing your keys, your wallet, your car or even your pet ever again! A small company based in California have come up with an affordable solution to allow people to always find the things important to them. And with the app available for both android AND iOS it looks to be a life changer.
Forget expensive GPS tracking systems that require a monthly subscription, the TrackR will cost you just over £20 per device with no monthly fees and as it operates through a free app you won’t ever have to pay anything more. Roughly the size of a 10p coin, it can easily be attached to most items ensuring you can always locate them in a rush.
Let’s take a look.
Super Thin Design
- Made from anodised aluminium, the TrackR is both lightweight and durable. Its wafer thin battery hardly adds any weight but will last up to a year.
- Attach a TrackR easily to your treasured possessions like wallets, pet collars, bikes, bags etc. Its small size makes it discreet enough not to be noticed yet adds that extra security and peace of mind.
- A custom 2 way separation alert means you will never leave things behind again.
- Lost something on a trip? Not sure where you last had it? Well TrackR has a global GPS network that uses other TrackR users to bounce signals around so if another TrackR user is near your item you will get an update on your phone wherever you or your device are in the world.
- Having trouble finding the item? The TrackR app displays the distance between you and your items, letting you know how near or far away you are.
- You can ring your lost item to locate them easier, with just a simple tap of a button in the app.
- Can’t find your phone but have one of your tracked items on you? Simply press the button on your TrackR and call your mobile even if it’s set to silent. Never lose your phone again!
- Whatever you wish to keep track of, there is an accessory to help with that. From Pet collar attachments to waterproof cases, chains to metal carbineers mean that your TrackR can be used as a pets name tag, to keep track of things at the beach, or find where you parked in a busy car park.
The company offer the option to have each TrackR you order laser engraved with your pets name (if doubling as a name collar), return information or gift message. With infinite possibilities of how to use your TrackR and no monthly fees to sting you with, this is a cheap and effective way of getting peace of mind. You can relax knowing that your items are safe, and a click away at all times.